Willow Springs Golf Course is committed to providing a memorable golf experience and family friendly atmosphere for all of our guests. The following policies are strictly enforced at Willow Springs Golf Course. Please contact the pro shop with any questions or concerns. Select the headings below for each item for more information.
Tee Times are required at Willow Springs Golf Course. Tee times may be reserved by calling the pro shop or booking online through Golf Now by clicking the link on our website. Walk-ons will only be accepted if current availability allows. Groups with less than 4 players may be paired with other golfers to form a complete foursome.
Players must wear proper golf attire at all times.
- All shirts must have collars or mock-collars. Ladies may wear golf-specific collarless and sleeveless attire.
- All shorts must be of Bermuda length.
- The following attire is not permitted: denim, short shorts, cut-offs, running/gym shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, sweat suits, swimming attire, clothing with rips, tears or holes, and clothing with offensive statements or inappropriate imagery.
- Players must wear soft-spike or spike-less golf/athletic footwear.
- The following footwear is not permitted: metal-spiked shoes, sport cleats, work boots and sandals.
Willow Springs Golf Course management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone deemed to be in non-compliance with the dress code.
U.S.G.A. rules govern all play except where modified by local rules:
- Out of Bounds – White Stakes
- Water Hazards – Yellow Stakes
- Lateral Water Hazards – Red Stakes
- Local Rule – Ball lost in Love Grass is to be played as a lateral hazard
All players must have their own set of clubs (rental sets are available at the pro shop).
Please help us keep the course in great condition all year long by observing the following:
- Please rake bunkers, replace divots, and repair ball marks and spike marks on greens
- Follow cart path rules and keep carts on paths around all greens and tee boxes
- Stay out of natural areas and grounds under repair
It is the responsibility of all players to maintain a prompt place of play to ensure everyone has an enjoyable experience. The following suggestions will help improve pace:
- Play from the appropriate tee box for your skill level
- Play ready golf (take your shot as soon as you are ready)
- Let faster groups play through
- Pick up at double par and move to the next hole
Course marshals will patrol the course during busy times. Groups not keeping pace with the group ahead of them may be asked to speed up or pick up and skip a hole to maintain a prompt pace of play.
Golf carts are included in course rates. The following rules apply to golf cart use at Willow Springs Golf Course.
- Golf cart users are responsible for proper operation of the golf cart and assume all risks.
- All golf cart drivers must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Only two (2) persons allowed per cart.
- Please observe daily cart path rules as provided by the pro shop or starter. Cart path rules may change based on conditions. Golf course staff will provide information as to whether carts may scatter, follow the 90 degree rule, or be cart path only.
- All par 3s and holes #3 and #4 are cart path only at all times.
- Return carts to the path within 30 yards of the green.
- All four wheels must stay on the path near the tee boxes and greens.
- Carts are not permitted in sand traps and / or hazards.
- Please return all carts by sunset to the wash station. Follow the signs for “Cart Return”.
- No children under 7 are allowed in the golf cart.
Willow Springs Golf Course management reserves the right to refuse the use of golf carts without refund to any person not following these and other posted rules.
Willow Springs Golf Course asks that all guests drink responsibly to ensure a fun and safe experience for everyone.
All beer/wine/liquor must be purchased from Willow Springs Golf Course snack bar or beverage cart. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted, and it is against the law for customers to carry and/or consume their own alcoholic beverages on Willow Springs Golf Course property. Personal coolers are NOT allowed on the course, except for Medical Reasons. Anyone found in violation of these rules will be asked to leave the course and forfeit any greens fees paid.
Willow Springs Golf Course customers may consume alcohol anywhere on golf course property, including the clubhouse, patio, practice facilities, and on the course. Please note that it is against the law to leave Willow Springs Golf Course property with any alcohol purchased from our snack bar or beverage cart.
Our staff will not serve anyone to the point of intoxication or anyone appearing to already be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. Willow Springs will call you an uber and/or call 911. Our staff will also not serve anyone that is troublesome or under the legal drinking age (21). Valid identification is required for any purchase of alcohol.
It is Willow Springs Golf Course’s policy to restrict motorized golf cart traffic when weather or turf conditions warrant. This policy ensures that we can continue to provide the best possible playing conditions by preventing damage to the course.
Golfers who are qualified individuals with disabilities must identify themselves to management. Management will provide these golfers with a flagged golf cart and allow the golfer to access restricted areas around greens and bunkers as course conditions warrant. Golfers with handicap flags will be permitted to drive to within 15 feet from the greens.
Please understand that golf cart traffic may adversely affect turf as well playability. We appreciate your cooperation in using and exercising good judgment.
Any use of carts off the cart path is at your own risk and any problems or injuries resulting from such use are the golfer’s responsibility. For safety reasons, we strongly discourage the use of golf carts on severe slopes, hazards, or through tall grass areas. Natural, un-mowed areas may be designated as environmentally sensitive; please avoid these areas with the golf cart.
Course management reserves the right to restrict all cart traffic in the rare instances when excessive heat, moisture stress, new turf, or other weather- related or maintenance-related conditions create extreme safety issues, or which would result in any cart traffic causing serious damage to the course. On such days the course will be designated “Cart Path Only.” Violation of this policy may result in suspension of golf privileges. If concerned, it is highly recommended that golfers contact the course prior to arrival to obtain information on current course conditions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, please go to the clubhouse to receive a handicap flag and accommodation instructions.
The Willow Springs Golf Course parking lot is gated at all times when the course is closed. No overnight vehicle parking is permitted.
All persons while on Willow Springs Golf Course premises assume all risk of injury/loss to themselves or personal property, and also assume all liability for their actions. Willow Springs Golf Course reserves the right to refuse entry to the golf course or facilities and to revoke playing privileges without refund at any time.
Willow Springs Golf Course maintains a “Lost and Found” bin in the clubhouse. If you believe you have lost an item, please contact the pro shop or ask a staff member for assistance. Willow Springs Golf Course is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.